Originally posted on American Freedom:
Activist claims ‘thug tactics’ used to launch career also employed in 2008
Alice Palmer, the avowed communist who helped launch Barack Obama’s career, continues to haunt Obama even today.
In 2008, Palmer showed up at the Democratic National Convention in Denver as a Hillary Clinton supporter, still resentful toward Obama for knocking her and three other candidates off the ballot for an Illinois state Senate seat some 13 years earlier by challenging voter signatures.
- Hollywood Producer Heard Bill Clinton Say Obama Ineligible (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Jerome Corsi: Postal Worker and Obama Indonesian Citizen Investigation (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Omg!!! Hillary Supporter’s Untold Obama Horror Stories Revealed (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Sheriff Joe Wants Obama’s Original Draft Card (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Immigration Records Missing for Week of Obama’s Birth (usamericanfreedom.com)
- The Vetting: Meet Obama’s Catholic Mentor, Father Michael Pfleger
View original 1 more word