Alabama Creates Petition For Secession from the Union
By, AL HENDERSHOT | The Obama Hustle
A petition has been created for the acceptance of secession from the union for the great state of Alabama.
“Whereas, the subsequent re-election of Barack Hussein Obama and Joseph Robinette “Joe” Biden, Jr. to the offices of president and vice-president of the United States of America, by a sectional party, avowedly hostile to the domestic institutions and to the peace and security of the citizens of The United States of America and to the citizens of the great state of Alabama.
Do hereby desire secession from the union and the formation of an independent separate state.
The citizens of the great state of Alabama have the right to stand for their principles. That man is granted unalienable rights, which are not the dispensations of the government, but find their beginnings in God and come from God alone. These are the principles that our forefathers stood for, and so do the people of Alabama.”
- Secession petitions filed in 20 states After 2012 Election (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Missouri Secession Petition Circulates On White House Website (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- Gov. Robert Bentley: No secession for Alabama (al.com)
- Texas Secession Petition Racks Up More Than 80,000 Signatures, Qualifies For White House Response (huffingtonpost.com)
- Secession Petitions: We the People of 20 States Want Out After Obama Victory (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Secession petitions filed on White House Web site (washingtonpost.com)
- Rick Perry doesn’t support secession petition on White House website (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- Response requested: Petitioners renew talk of Texas secession (kens5.com)
- Almost 60,000 want Obama to weigh in on Texas secession (kens5.com)
- Petitions to secede filed for Florida, Georgia; 19 other states also have petitions (jacksonville.com)