Archive for the ‘wnd’ Category
This is the second of a series of articles WND has developed from months of confidential in-person interviews with members of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago who have known Barack and Michelle Obama on a personal basis over many years. In the first story, members of the church claimed Barack Obama benefited from Wright’s “Down Low Club,” part of a documented underground subculture in which black men who engage in homosexual activity marry to maintain respectability in public. Because of the personal risk the sources perceived they were taking to speak candidly about the president and his family, their identities have been masked.
As a young single woman, Michelle Robinson was a fixture in the home of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, who along with Rev. Jeremiah Wright “arranged” her marriage to Barack Obama, according to sources in Chicago who know the couple.
Robyn, who spent several years working for Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition, explained to a WND investigator in Chicago that Michelle Obama “just about grew up in Jesse Jackson’s home.”
“Jesse should have charged her rent and board for the amount of time she spent in his home instead of her own,” she said.
Jackson’s daughter, Santita, is still one of Michelle’s best friends. Santita and Jesse Jr. call her “sis,” short for “sister.”
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FANTASTIC DEAL!! Purchase the hardcover of Jerome Corsi’s “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” and receive the updated e-book version of “Where’s the REALBirth Certificate?” ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Santita Jackson said in an interview just before Obama took office in 2008 that she has known Michelle Obama since they car-pooled together as high school classmates. Santita was maid of honor at Michelle and Barack Obama’s wedding, and she is the godmother to the Obama’s older daughter, Malia.
Robyn also pointed out Jesse Jackson Jr., a Democratic Party member of the U.S. House from Illinois, served as the national co-chairman of Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign.
“It all relates back to Trinity and to the Jesse Jackson orbit of blacks here in Chicago who gave Obama legitimacy and helped him establish his identity as a black man,” Robyn explained.
“The political left wanted to push a black to the presidency, and the key operatives in the Democratic Party decided long ago it wouldn’t be Jesse Jackson (Sr.). Then Jesse wanted it to be his son, but Jesse Jr. has serious drug and mental problems that the world knows about now. These were also known about in the past, and Jesse Jr. was never going to be the black president. So, the political left then chose Obama.”
In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times in August, Sandi Jackson admitted her husband, Jesse Jr., was “completely debilitated by depression,” which has forced him to put his Washington home for sale to pay his medical bills, including his treatment at the Mayo Clinic. He has been absent from Congress since mid-June, putting his House seat at risk in the November election.
They met where?
Obama’s retelling of an event most spouses remember precisely for the rest of their lives has caused confusion. Exactly when and how did he first meet Michelle Robinson?
Before a speech at the New Economic School graduation in Moscow on July 7, 2009, Obama stated he first met Michelle in school.
“I don’t know if anybody else will meet their future wife or husband in class like I did, but I’m sure you’re all going to have wonderful careers,” he said, according to Newsweek.
The problem is that Michelle Obama earned her degree from Harvard Law School in 1988, and Obama did not arrive at Harvard Law School until that fall, graduating three years later in 1991.
The commonly accepted story is that they first met in Chicago in 1989, when Barack took a summer job as an intern at the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin, and Michelle, who was employed as a lawyer at the firm, was assigned to be his mentor.
WND has reported Allen Hulton, the U.S. postal carrier who delivered mail to the parents of Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers in a Chicago suburb, met Obama in the summer of 1989, while Obama was an intern at Sidley Austin.
In 1991, during their engagement to be married, top Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, then serving as the deputy chief of staff to Mayor Richard M. Daley, hired Michelle to a job in the mayor’s office.
“Michelle hated working for the city even more than she hated working at Sidley Austin,” Robyn told WND.
“At the law firm, she lasted so short of a time because they expected her to do work,” Robyn said. “At the City of Chicago, where she worked under Mayor Daley, Michelle had one of those ‘Jesse hires’ positions. These are patronage jobs where the recipients did nothing.”
Robyn claimed that while working for Daley, Michelle just collected a check, doing very little work.
“She sat at a desk and read the newspaper all day,” Robyn said. “Sometimes she read romance novel paperbacks. No one could say anything to her because she was a ‘Jesse hire.’ This meant if anyone did complain about her not working that Jesse Jackson would get mad at Daley over that, and there would be trouble.”
Robyn said Michelle was “essentially treated like she was Jesse’s daughter, and Michelle’s connections in Chicago were a key to Obama’s rise to power.”
Political connections played throughout Michelle’s young life in Chicago.
Her father, Fraser C. Robinson III, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in his 20s and eventually walked with the use of crutches, was a volunteer Democratic precinct captain in addition to his job in the boiler room at Chicago’s water purification plant.
As Democratic precinct captain, Robinson had power and influence, given his access to “street money” the Daley machine freely handed out at that time in Chicago’s South Side to make sure black voters turned out to vote for Democratic Party machine candidates.
The Chicago sources told WND the selection of Michelle Robinson for Obama was made by Jesse Jackson, and Jeremiah Wright agreed it would be a good combination.
“It all relates back to Trinity United and to the Jesse Jackson orbit of blacks here in Chicago who gave Obama legitimacy and helped him establish his identity as a black man ‘from Chicago,’” Robyn explained.
“Michelle came from a political family; she was intelligent even if she didn’t really like to work. Wright knew Obama was gay, but he needed the cover of a wife if he were to succeed in politics.”
A current member of Trinity church who has known the Obamas for 20 years, “Carolyn,” confirmed Trinity “helped a lot of blacks get successful and connected.”
“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality.”
According to Robyn, Jackson explained to Michelle that she would live a life of luxury once Obama was president, and that she never again would have to worry about money.
“Michelle was nasty, and most straight guys would never be able to put up with her moods and temperament,” Robyn maintained. “But Obama really didn’t care. Michelle had the credentials and she looked the part. Obama wasn’t interested in her for sex.”
A source WND will identify as Hazel, a long-term member of the Trinity congregation, insisted Obama remained sexually involved with men after his marriage to Michelle.
“I remember being at this function at Reverend Wright’s house, one of the many parties Wright had, in 1996,” Hazel recalled.
“I went to the room where all the coats were on the bed, because I wanted to leave. I was surprised to find the light in the room was off and the coats were on the floor,” she said. “Then I realized there were two men hugging and kissing in there. One of those men was Obama. This was long before anybody knew Obama, before he became famous like he is today.”
Hazel has been telling this story in Chicago since 1996.
When Jarrett left Mayor Daley’s office to head Chicago’s Department of Planning and Development, she took Michelle with her.
Jarrett later became the chairwoman of the Chicago Medical Center, and Michelle again got “a cushy job at the Chicago Medical Center with a salary of $317,000,” as reported by Edward Klein on page 117 of his 2012 book “The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House.”
New York Times reporter Jodi Kantor wrote in 2008 that Jarrett would have to be at the top of a list of people who helped Barack and Michelle Obama.
“Nearly two decades ago, Ms. Jarrett swept the young lawyers under her wing, introduced them to a wealthier and better-connected Chicago than their own, and eventually secured contacts and money essential to Mr. Obama’s long-shot Senate victory,” Kantor wrote.
Klein, in an interview with Fox News, described Jarrett as the “de facto” president of the United States, “the best friend of the first lady and soul mate of the president.”
- Jerome Corsi & WND: Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! (lsnewsgroup.com)
- Obama’s shout-out to Rev. Jeremiah Wright (powerlineblog.com)
- Korecki’s book: Jesse Jackson Jr. offered to arrange Blagojevich a pardon from Obama (suntimes.com)
- Debate Roundup (nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Stays On Ballot And Out Of Public Eye (progressillinois.com)
- President Obama, Sometimes Southern, Sometimes Hawaiian, Always Radical (independentsentinel.com)
- Jesse Jackson’s Daughter Slams Joe Biden for “Chains” Remark (townhall.com)
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Says ‘I Will’ To Performing Same-Sex Wedding (lezgetreal.com)
- Barack and Michelle Obama: 20 Years Together (bagladyboutiqe.wordpress.com)
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Barack and Michelle Obama! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
1979 article ties ‘Obama’s real father’ to Saudi financier?
NEW YORK – The recently discovered 1979 newspaper article by Vernon Jarrett – the father-in-law of senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, opens a new dimension to understanding Obama’s youth, as Vernon Jarrett was a close friend of Obama’s Communist Party-activist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis.
The connections were not lost on Joel Gilbert, the filmmaker whose documentary “Dreams from My Real Father” argues Davis, a card-carrying member of the Communist Party USA, was the biological as well as ideological father of Barack Obama, not the Kenyan who came to the University of Hawaii in 1959.
In the column, which originally appeared in the Chicago Tribune Nov. 2, 1979, Jarrett reported a proposal by Islamic radical and former Black Panther Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Monsour, the lawyer previously known as Donald Warden, to work on behalf of Saudi Arabia and OPEC to provide $20 million for 10 years to aid 10,000 minority students each year.
Davis and Vernon Jarrett were close friends in Chicago and colleagues at the Chicago Defender and the Chicago Star, two communist-run newspapers in the 1940s.
In early 1948, Davis and Jarrett served together on the publicity committee of the Citizen’s Committee to Aid Packing-House Workers, a communist-organized labor union that represented workers in the meatpacking industry.
“Very possibly Vernon Jarrett’s path crossed that of Frank Marshall Davis when Barack Obama, Frank Marshall Davis’ son, needed financing to attend Harvard,” Gilbert said.
“Remarkably,” he continued, “Obama was in Chicago at the time, and Jarrett was on the scene to find politically favorable funding from a former Black Panther turned Black Muslim in the person of Khalid Al-Monsour, who had a convenient relationship with one of the richest men in the world – Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.”
Gilbert carried the relationships full circle. As a former colleague of Davis in Chicago, he said, Jarrett had reason to want to connect Obama with al-Mansour’s funding program.
“But it doesn’t end there,” Gilbert continued. “Very possibly, Jarrett helped finance Frank’s son, possibly explaining why Obama would later return to use the connection once again, when he sought to get his wife, Michelle Obama, hired into Chicago Mayor Harold Washington’s office by none other than Valerie Jarrett, daughter-in-law of Vernon Jarrett.”
Gilbert noted the 1979 article also sheds light on the claim that veteran New York power broker and well-known attorney Percy Sutton intervened at the request of al-Mansour to write a letter of recommendation to get Obama into Harvard Law School.
“All it would have taken was for Vernon Jarrett to introduce Obama, the son of Frank Marshall Davis, to Al-Monsour,” Gilbert continued.
As WND reported in 2009, Sutton, then an octogenarian, explained on the New York-produced “Inside City Hall” television show that al-Monsour brought Obama to his attention.
Sutton said al-Mansour told him about Obama in a letter: “There’s a young man that has applied to Harvard. I know that you have a few friends left there because you used to go up there to speak. Would you please write a letter in support of him?”
Gilbert said al-Monsour might have known he could fund Obama through the Saudi prince, but first Obama had to get accepted into Harvard Law School for the plan to work. Al-Monsour realized Sutton had the necessary connections to make his recommendation credible to the Harvard Law School admittance committee, Gilbert said.
Gilbert also noted the 1979 article explains why Obama was so well accepted in the Chicago-based Muslim community, including by pro-Palestinian professor Rashid Khalidi and Syrian-born Democratic fundraiser Tony Rezko, who is now serving a prison sentence for fraud and bribery.
“Rezko and his many Arab-American partners funded Obama’s political campaigns, his state Senate races, his failed congressional race and his U.S. Senate campaign,” Gilbert explained. “It appears Obama’s academic career funders handed him off to Rezko’s Arab network to advance Obama’s political career. To what ends?”
Gilbert wondered if financial indebtedness to the Saudis might explain why Obama was so deferential as to bow to the Saudi king upon meeting him for the first time, at the G20 meeting in London in 2009.
“What did the Arab funders expect in return from Obama in return for the academic and political funding?” Gilbert asked.
“Is Barack Obama and the United States itself subject to blackmail, revealing the source of his academic funding, from those Arab funders if he does not follow their wishes?”
Gilbert continued speculating.
“Does the Jarrett-Al-Monsour connection dating from the time Obama went to Harvard explain why Obama has conducted an open-door policy for the Muslim Brotherhood to penetrate the White House, the State Department and even the U.S. military? How about Obama’s hostility toward Israel and Prime Minister Netanyahu? Maybe the roots there go back to 1979 as well.”
WND reported the testimony of Allen Hulton, a U.S. Postal Service carrier who delivered mail to the home of Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers’ parents in suburban Chicago. Hulton says he was told by Mrs. Ayers that she and her husband helped finance Obama’s education at Harvard Law School.
“One thing is certain,” Gilbert concluded. “Obama comes out of a nexus of people in Chicago that includes not only Frank Marshall Davis and Vernon Jarrett but also Tony Rezko, Valerie Jarrett and the Bill Ayers family.”
He said the 1979 article “strongly suggests Obama used all of these connections to advance himself politically, and none of these connections were accidental.”
Tony Rezko’s Whereabouts Discovered
By AL HENDERSHOT | Sunday, September 23, 2012 | The Obama Hustle
There have been rumors floating around as to the health and wellbeing of Tony Rezko the former money-man for Barack Obama and Rod Blagojevich.
The Obam Hustle has located the whereabouts of Antoin “Tony” Rezko, the former Obama facilitator who is now serving 10 ½ years for the crimes that he was convicted of in federal court in 2011.
The former Obama facilitator is now located at the Federal Correctional Facility in Pekin, IL. The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Pekin, Illinois, is a medium security facility housing male inmates. FCI Pekin is located on the south edge of Pekin on Illinois Route 29, approximately 10 miles south of Peoria, 180 miles southwest of Chicago, and 180 miles northeast of St. Louis, Missouri.
Judicial District: Central Illinois
|Name||Register #||Age-Race-Sex||Release Date
Over the next few weeks I will be attempting to secure an interview with Rezko to discuss the several anomalies that surround his close friend and protector, Obama. It is obvious that there will be certain issues that probably will not be discussed due to the legal ramifications for his wife, Rita Rezko such as the house that the Obama’s do not own in Chicago and the Rezko lot.
Now, whether or not I secure can interview with Rezko before the election takes place will be very interesting because I want to see just how loyal Rezko is to Obama is as it pertains to his former symbiotic relationship with Obama and Blagojevich.
- Obama Rezko lot purchases, Court records prove Obama lied about contact with Rezko and Rezko requests, Obama Rezko et al Chicago pay to play (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- DoJ silences Obama associate Daniel S. Mahru with his freedom (nalert.blogspot.com)
- The Corrupt Orbit of Blagojevich (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- Did Senator Obama dodge taxes on a $400,000 gift from Tony Rezko? (americanthinker.com)
- Written by a female Obama supporter who voted for him for president (twtface.com)
- Why Wasn’t This Done Before He Was Elected President (mypoliticalmusings.wordpress.com)
- BOOK: Blago claimed $25,000 channeled to Obama (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Trib reporters claim Blago heard that Rezko channeled $25K to Obama (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Do you know the person “acting” as our President? (iamacitizen.wordpress.com)
- Blagojevich said he believed Rezko channeled $25,000 to Obama (sgtreport.com)
Rachel Maddow Examines Claim Obama Is Secretly Gay
By On Top Magazine Staff Published: September 15, 2012
Rachel Maddow on Friday examined Jerome Corsi’s new conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama is secretly gay.
On her MSNBC The Rachel Maddow Show, Maddow told viewers that Corsi, author of Where’s The Birth Certificate, began promoting the theory after Obama released his long form birth certificate.
Corsi “needed a new reason to get out of bed every morning. And Jerome Corsi has now found one,” Maddow said. “Did you think they would give up on this?”
Maddow shared with her audience Corsi’s supposed evidence.
“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” Kevin DuJan, who reportedly worked as a gossip columnist in Chicago, is quoted as saying in one of Corsi’s articles published on World Net Daily. “Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”
Corsi also claims that a ring Obama wore while in college must mean he was secretly gay married to his Pakistani roommate.
“Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay. World Net Daily says so,” Maddow said. “Now the president is going to have to unveil his straight certificate –the long form one.”
Last night, I was interviewed by Dr. Jerome Corsi on The Andrea Shea King Radio Showon the topic of Barack Obama’s gay life in Chicago. You can listen to the full show HERE.
I’ve always been surprised that no reporter has ever bothered to take the time to come to Chicago and camp out in the gay bars here to get the scoop on the current President of the United States — and by “camp out” I don’t mean dress up in drag and be boisterous, but rather to spend a couple of weeks becoming “a regular” in these kinds of places, chatting up the locals, and generously tipping the bartenders until everyone knows your name (the one you choose to give them, at least) and they let down their guard and start telling you tales of Barack’s bathhouse adventures before he became a US Senator (and later the President).
I really believe the “reporters” out there just don’t want to know the truth about this man. Writers on the conservative side of things probably just don’t want to spend that much time in gay bars.
But, you’d be amazed by the scoops you can get just sitting quietly in a corner in these places and listening to whatever the locals are talking about. You can easily nurse a drink for a while and eventually steer the conversation toward “the good old days” and hear about what various bars were like many years ago…say, from the mid-90s through 2004 when Barack Obama was sexually active with men in Chicago.
The way I’ve always heard it has been that Obama enjoyed being with older white men (the more grandfatherly the better) and liked only for them to do things to him (no recip, in the slang). This was most common at Man’s Country Bathhouse where that establishment’s current clientele now jokingly refer to rooms there as “presidential suites” or “Oral Offices” because the current President used to haunt the place back when he was a random Illinois state senator that no one had ever heard of or cared about. All of this changed when Obama ran for the US Senate and someone in his PR team made him stop going to Man’s Country. From then on he’d only have sex with older white men in the steam room or sauna at the East Bank Club, which is a very exclusive and expensive fitness center/social club where Chicago’s well-to-do essentially have the same bathhouse experience found at Man’s Country while paying thousands of dollars more for it.
Some in Chicago’s gay community are of the mindset that talking about all of this hurts Obama and therefore is forbidden. A reporter asking questions about Obama’s gay haunts would encounter resistance from guys in their 30s and younger who have been taught by the “gay community leaders” to attack anyone who is seen as “an enemy” of Obama. Guys in their 40s are iffy, too, but anyone 50 and above is just so thrilled someone wants to talk to him in a bar that he’ll chat your ear off if you let him. Especially if you’re nice looking and want to listen to stories about what Chicago’s gay scene was like “back in the day” when a guy like this got more play.
Have you ever seen an old episode of a show like Murder, She Wrote where faded movie stars from years and years before played bit parts in the mystery? That’s sort of what the corners of a lot of Chicago’s seedier gay bars are like. Some of these guys were truly gorgeous back in their prime and reigned over the scene. The gay community is 100% looks-based, so once you lose those looks you become invisible. It actually doesn’t matter how much money you have, since if your hair turns gray or falls out and your six pack becomes more of a keg you disappear into the woodwork no matter how fabulous you were once upon a time.
THESE are the guys that reporters should be talking to about Barack Obama. If they want the real story, at least. Though, getting guys to admit they used to (or still) frequent a place as sleazy as Man’s Country is tough. You need to understand that even in the gay community admitting you enjoy going to Man’s Country is something a lot of people shy away from because it’s just that nasty in there. Chicago has two main bathhouses and then a few places that are essentially bathhouse but pull off the “we’re a spa…really!” ruse better. Steamworks on Halsted is more chrome and glass and clean than Man’s Country, but guys still duck into the door when entering and try to slip out unnoticed when leaving. King’s Spa out in Niles, where Jesse Jackson often goes, is totally a gay cruising spot but it’s a Korean full-spa that has a side reserved for women and it’s posh enough for people to claim they’re “just going to the spa”. Another dump that claims to be a Korean spa is Paradise Sauna on Montrose at California where a lot of married guys go to cheat on their wives with men.
I bet reporters would be embarrassed to camp out in any of these places for extended periods gathering tidbits for an Obama tell-all because they’d have to be naked most of the time to do it. Nudity seems to be the protector of a lot of Obama’s secrets, oddly enough. But reporters could also hang out in the following bars here in Chicago where the older guys haunt who would have been around in the days when a skinny, weird-looking, black state Senator with a hard-to-remember Muslim sounding name was looking for oral sex from white men at Man’s Country:
1. The Lucky Horseshoe Lounge on Halsted – Bar none, this place is the best to get scoops. All sorts of people come in here all the time from the Chicago political world. On any given night, you’ll find guys who work for Anita Alvarez (the state’s attorney), Tom Tunney (the Alderman of the Boystown neighborhood), the Mayor, and other local officials ogling the jockstrap-clad strippers at the Shoe. The Fire Chief is a regular here. A lot of black celebrities come here as well, including the guys who played the dads on Fresh Prince and Family Matters in the 90s. To my knowledge, they’ve never been there on the same night, but it would be hilarious if they were both in town and at the Shoe together. I think they like it because a lot of porn stars come to the Shoe when they’re in town as well…and the place is seedy and crumbling like it’s a Speakeasy or something…this little hole in the wall where people are so embarrassed to be there that they’d never think of telling anyone they saw someone else there. You have to understand the power of being in a place where you can’t admit you were there, or people would make fun of you for being there. Whatever happens at the Shoe stays at the Shoe unless a reporter would be game enough to become a regular there and chat up the most frequent barflies. There are a lot of grandfatherly-type guys who look very despondent as they stare at the young bucks on display on the stages because it’s pretty obvious when these guys were the strippers’ ages it was not acceptable socially to be who they really were inside…and now at the end of their lives I think a lot of them regret that. These are precisely the types of guys who would have been going to Man’s Country in the late-90s and early 2000s who would have encountered Barack Obama there at some point.
2. Buck’s on Halsted -- This is another bar that mostly older guys hang out in. It’s depressing inside and they clean the place once every other year or so. Very few young guys, tourists, or anyone without serious drinking problems ever goes in here. The staff is pretty nasty to any non-regulars so you’ll have to go through a hazing period before anyone will ever talk to you. But just tip $2 per beer and $3 for any mixed drink and after a few weeks you’ll be accepted and won’t draw much attention if you haunt a stool and start picking up bits of Chicago history from the drunks who surround you. Literally, depressed older guys drink their lives away in these kinds of holes in the wall. Sometimes they order pizza and eat together and kind of acknowledge “this is where my life ended up because of bad decisions”. Cheers!
3. Little Jim’s on Halsted — I actually love this place. It’s open until the crack of dawn, long after other bars are forced to close. I haven’t been there in a while, but when I’m there I flood the jukebox with Whitney songs. They have a Batman pinball machine in the back and I think they’ve got darts as well. I’ve never played either of those because there are too many good sources to talk to in this place about what’s going on in the neighborhood. It has always been beneficial to pop into Little Jim’s after all the other bars are closing and get the scoop on whatever happened everywhere that night; it’s also an industry bar so people who work in the other clubs end up here after they close-out and you can hear things from the people who actually work on the strip. There are twin black cowboys who hang out here who will tell you all sorts of things that will shock you, but you always have to figure out which of them is the gregarious and chatty one and which is the one who is suspicious of why you’re asking so many questions about Obama.
4. The Granville Anvil — Another depressing hole in the wall, but further north of Boystown. I’ve only been there a few times, with a friend of mine who insisted I could find people who knew Obama back in the day. He was right. This is the kind of place that seriously committed drunks haunt and they are allowed to bring McDonald’s into the bar and eat it with their booze. For some reason, the whole place smells like urine and there’s a strange patio out by the restrooms that looks like murders would happen there. They could easily film a Stephen King movie adaptation in this place, because it kind of looks like it would be found in the middle of nowhere in Maine, across the street from a pet cemetery…and a McDonalds.
5. Jackhammer — This place is a trip. As in, I don’t know why it’s allowed to stay open because it breaks just about every rule I thought a liquor license carried with it. Jackhammer has a main floor, an upstairs, and then the basement. The main floor and upstairs are nice-looking…but the basement is called “The Hole”. Women are never allowed in “The Hole”. Down there, the fetish crowd hangs out, with a bathtub in the middle of the room for some guy to lay in while other people urinate on him. The bartenders wear only stained yellow jockstraps and there’s a “secret” hidden hallway off to the side that looks like it would lead to the sewers…and that’s where guys go to have unprotected public sex. This place is like something you’d see in the Al Pacino movie “Cruisin”. It’s shocking that it exists in the year 2012. The guys who go here regularly are rough and tumble and suspicious, but they’re the crowd who would have been frequenting Man’s Country during the Obama days too. Good luck making friends with them, though, because they are most interested in trying to pee all over you.
If Obama was a Republican, I have no doubt that all five of these places would be chock full of reporters digging up the dirt on him. Hell, Anderson Cooper would have moved to Chicago and volunteered to live in “The Hole” 24/7 until he scooped all the scoop that was fit to scoop. But, Barack Obama is a Democrat so “nothing to see here, folks”.
Someday, all of this is going to be as public knowledge as JFK’s affair with Marilyn Monroe and the other women he cavorted with while married to Jackie.
Someday, in the next 10-20 years, everyone will know all about Man’s Country and the place will no doubt get a plaque of some kind commemorating the times that a President of the United States “slept there”.
You’re just getting the scoop early because a gay guy in Chicago has broken ranks and told you all about it.
© 2012, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
- Claim: Obama hid ‘gay life’ to become president (wnd.com)
- WND Continues “Obama Is Gay” Attack (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Obama Caught Lying On His 2006 U.S. Senate Financial Disclosure Report (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Who Investigated or Vetted this person we know as Barack Obama..? (onemorecup.wordpress.com)
- Reason #27 to Defeat Barack Obama: Planned Parenthood (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)