Mo. House OKs Candidate Birth Records Requirement
Posted: Mar 28, 2012 6:53 PM by Associated Press Updated: Mar 28, 2012 7:27 PM
Political parties would be required to give the secretary of state’s office proof of their candidates’ identity and that they are natural born citizens of the U.S. Write-in presidential candidates also would need to provide documentation. The records would be open to the public.
Lawmakers endorsed the legislation Wednesday, and the measure needs another vote before moving to the Senate.
Sponsoring House member Lyle Rowland, a Republican from Cedarcreek, says the requirements are preventative and would give voters assurances that candidates are qualified.
Statement from TheObamaHustle:
“Democratic critics said any concerns about a president’s qualifications to hold office did not seem to arise until Barack Obama won election in 2008.” That is because these concerns have never been present untill Barack Obama’s anomalies showed themselves to be too inconsistent as to what what is constitutionally eligible.
- Blagojevich Awaits Obama In Prison: Obama’s Natural Born Status To Enter Senate Ethics Committee! (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Birther bill advances in Missouri House of Representatives (thegrio.com)
- Is There An Imposter In The White House? An Excerpt from “Hope Is Not A Strategy” (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Immigration Records Missing for Week of Obama’s Birth (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Obama Born In Kenya, His Own Words (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Records Are Missing (disclose.tv)
- Sheriff Arpaio Video: Obama’s Records To Be Used For Vetting Are Missing (politicalvelcraft.org)
- 3/13/2012 updateTypewriter-Obama’s ‘Typed’ Long Form Birth Cert Forged.avi (tatoott1009.com)
- Birther Stuff and possible consequences (danmillerinpanama.wordpress.com)
- Quo Warranto Eligibility Lawsuit Filed In Washington, D.C. ~ Demands Return To U.S. Constitution’s ‘Rule Of Law’: (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Georgia State Judge Abused His Office For Obama: Evisceration Of Malihi Ruling! (politicalvelcraft.org)