Alabama High Court Jstice: Obama Birth Certificate Fishy
by Drew Zahn
Though the Alabama court denied a a petition filed by Hugh McInnish seeking to require an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate before the sitting president would be allowed on the state’s ballot in November, Justice Tom Parker filed a special, unpublished concurrence in the case arguing that McInnish’s charges of “forgery” were legitimate cause for concern.
Parker writes, “Mclnnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the ‘short form’ and the ‘long form’ birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public.”
The “certain documentation” Parker refers to is the findings of an investigation conducted by Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.
McInnus describes himself in his petition as “a person educated and experienced in … computer science,” and cites the work of Arpaio and WND articles repeatedly in his claim that the documents Obama has presented to public as proof of his eligibility to serve as president are “forgeries.”
In his concurrence, Parker describes McInnish’s petition as follows: “McInnish seeks from this court a writ of mandamus, directly ordering Beth Chapman, as secretary of state for the State of Alabama, ‘to demand that [President Barack Hussein] Obama cause a certified copy of his bona-fide birth certificate be delivered to her direct from the government official who is in charge of the record in which it is stored, and to make the receipt of such a prerequisite to his name being placed on the Alabama ballot for the … November 6, 2012, general election.’”
Parker, who also wrote a concurrence in another case arguing Roe v. Wade should be overturned, agreed that Arpaio’s findings were legitimate cause to question Obama’s presented documents, but nonetheless joined his fellow justices in denying McInnish’s petition.
“The Alabama Constitution implies that this court is without jurisdiction over McInnish’s original petition,” Parker explains. “The office of the secretary of state of Alabama is not a ‘court of inferior jurisdiction’ that this court may control through the issuance of a writ in response to a petition.”
Read the preliminary findings of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation after six months investigating Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president in “A Question of Eligibility,” co-authored by Jerome Corsi and Mike Zullo.
- Alabama Supreme Court: Serious Questions About Authenticity of Obama’s Birth Certificates (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Russian Media Interviews Sheriff Joe About Obama’s Identity Document Fraud: American Main Stream Media Still MIA (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Blagojevich Awaits Obama In Prison: Obama’s Natural Born Status To Enter Senate Ethics Committee! (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Two Headlines from Infowars.com concerning Obama’s birth certificate. (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio suggests Obama birth certificate is forgery (cbsnews.com)
- Top GOP Congressman Reaffirms His Doubts About Obama’s Birth Certificate, Cites Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Investigation (thinkprogress.org)
- No Country for Con Men: Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse Put Obama To Shame (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Arizona GOP Makes New Push for Birther Law (newser.com)
- Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 (1oneday.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Arizona Authorities Say Obama’s Birth Certificate is a Fake (gloucestercitynews.net)